Axon’s cables in orbit, leightweight, small, reliable and resistant to radiation and high temperatures: these are the qualities of wires, cables, cable assemblies, wire harnesses and connectors offered for space applications.
Involved in space projects such as the International Space Station, LEO and GEO satellites, manned and unmanned flights, rocket launchers and thrusters, Axon’ Cable provides custom designed interconnects for the cabling, data transmission, high data rates links and power distribution in spacecraft.
We are able to support your space projects with all the paperwork including compliant matrix, MTBF, material and process declaration and EIDP.
Call us and our experienced team – we would be glad to work with you as interconnect specialist
supplier on your next space project.
- Axon Versatys, D-sub comparison (PDF 1MB)
- Radatox™, Atomic Oxygen Resistant interconnect solutions (PDF 2MB)
- MIL-STD-1553 Databus products for space applications (PDF 15MB)
- Micro-D Range overview (PDF 6 MB)
- Micro & Nano-D connectors for space applications (PDF 5MB)
- High speed interconnections (PDF 1MB)
- D-click Micro-D & Versatys Catalogue (PDF 8MB)
- Cables & harnesses for space applications (38MB)
- Axon Axomach Spacefibre links (1MB)
- MIL-STD-1553 Digital transmission systems (PDF 1MB)