The heart of the AXON Micro D connector is the Twist Pin contact that is manufactured in-house. By its design and performance it enables the connectors to perform excellent in demanding situations and environments. Often more so than stipulated in the MIL-DTL93513 standard.
Call us and our experienced team – we will help you to choose the right type. If it does not exist, our expertise is to develop completely new connectors.
- Axon D-line®, MIL-DTL-83513 approved miniature connectors.
- 1,27mm pitch and with 9 to 120 goldplated Twist-Pin crimp contacts.
- Terminated with AWG24 to 30 wires or for PCB assembly.
- Mixed types with power, HF and data signals, non magnetic, plastic and
space approved ESCC 3401/029 EPPL2.
- Axon Versatys, D-sub comparison (PDF 1MB)
- Axon Standard MIL Micro-D & Microstrip connectors (9MB)
- MIL-DTL-83513 Micro-D connectors (8MB)
- Micro-D Range overview (PDF 6 MB)
- Micro-D Complete catalogue (37MB)
- Micro & Nano-D connectors for space applications (PDF 5MB)
- Axon Hermax®, Hermetic Micro-D connectors (PDF 10MB)
- D-click Micro-D & Versatys Catalogue (PDF 8MB)
- Combo, Hermetic, High density & Non-magnetic Micro-D connectors (10MB)
- AXOPT™, Fiber optic cables & Micro-D solutions (PDF 1MB)
- 260°C Micro-D connectors (1MB)